Episode 11 – Heard of Self-Directed IRA? Invest using your 401K outside of Wall Street Summary Pancham interviews Dmitriy Fomichenko, President, Sense Financial Planning. In this show, Dmitriy gives answers to some commonly asked questions about Self-Directed IRA’s. This show starts off with Dmitriy explaining the nuances of a Self-Directed IRA in simple terms. What…Read More
Month: November 2019
TGCI 10 – From 6 figures salary to $500M in Apartments! Summary In this episode, Pancham interviews Joe Fairless of Ashcroft Capital. Joe reveals the various Pros & Cons investing in a real estate syndication. This show starts off with Joe sharing his background information. After starting off as a W-2 employee with a humble…Read More
Episode 9 – The Book That Changed My Life. Summary In today’s show, Pancham reveals how Robert Kiyosaki’s classic, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” and “Cashflow Quadrant” changed the course of his life. This show starts with Pancham sharing how he was a high-paid professional paying large amount of taxes who was “hauling buckets” instead of…Read More
Episode 8 – Want to be an Active Investor? What is the BEST first investment? Summary What is House Hacking? In this episode, Pancham interviews John and Geetika of Casmon Capital Group. John and Geetika reveal how they built up their real estate business by doing a house hack as their first active real estate investment and…Read More
- TGCI 18: Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning – Something you want to ignore but please Don’t! – Part 1
- TGCI 17: Asset class thats primed for next 25 years! Residential Assisted Living.
- TGCI 16: Truth behind the FED reserve. What is it really?
- TGCI 15: Seasteading! How about living on the sea?
- TGCI 14: Managing 100+ people to owning Mobile Home Parks. What are MHPs?