What is Real Estate Syndication? In simple terms, real estate syndication is the pooling of financial and intellectual resources for buying large real estate deals that generate economies of scale. A real estate syndication has two main players: 1) General Partner, and 2) Limited Partners. The main pilot of a syndication is called general partner….Read More
- TGCI 102: An Engineer turned Full-Time Investor
- TGCI 101: Power of consistency. The World Class is Consistently Great!
- TGCI 100: Lawyer turned investor who is investing in secondary growth markets
- TGCI 99: Power of Criticism
- TGCI 98: Moving from spending 24 years in Public Financial Services industry to Private Investments.