What is Real Estate Syndication? In simple terms, real estate syndication is the pooling of financial and intellectual resources for buying large real estate deals that generate economies of scale. A real estate syndication has two main players: 1) General Partner, and 2) Limited Partners. The main pilot of a syndication is called general partner….Read More
- TGCI 161: How to scale if you are investing actively in real estate?
- TGCI 160: Diversifying across many different alternative investment
- TGCI 159: Industrial Real Estate. One asset class that has boomed during COVID-19!
- TGCI 158: “House Rich and Cash Poor”? New way to pull equity out from your house(s)!
- TGCI 157: 3X Crossing English Channel! The story of grit and mindset!