What is Real Estate Syndication? In simple terms, real estate syndication is the pooling of financial and intellectual resources for buying large real estate deals that generate economies of scale. A real estate syndication has two main players: 1) General Partner, and 2) Limited Partners. The main pilot of a syndication is called general partner….Read More
- TGCI 146: Electrical Engineer turned full-time investor by elevating communities
- TGCI 144: Gold/Silver, what happened since the pandemic started?
- TGCI 142: From full-time Plastic Surgeon to part-time developer!
- TGCI 140: Microsoft Engineer & a Note investor w/ Kevin.
- TGCI 139: Your midyear checkpoint