What is Real Estate Syndication? In simple terms, real estate syndication is the pooling of financial and intellectual resources for buying large real estate deals that generate economies of scale. A real estate syndication has two main players: 1) General Partner, and 2) Limited Partners. The main pilot of a syndication is called general partner….Read More
- TGCI 44: What SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) wants you to know as a passive investor?
- TGCI 43: From W2 to living off just passive investments. Yes, Financial Independence!
- TGCI 42: First generation Indian Immigrant TO $2.5B Assets under management in 6 years!
- TGCI 41: Ask Pancham #4. State of Multifamily and our Strategy
- TGCI 40: Investing in ATM Machines. Really? What does that mean?