Episode 18 – Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Part 1– Something you Want to Ignore but Please Don’t Summary In today’s show, Pancham interviews Kevin Day, Asset Protection Attorney, Day & Associates Incorporated. In this second segment of the show, we discuss asset protection strategies for risk mitigation in case you are sued. Did you…Read More
Episode 5: Gold Collar Investor Banking. Different angle on life insurance. You DEFINITELY want to listen to this!
Episode 5: Gold Collar Investor Banking. Different Angle on Life Insurance – You DEFINITELY want to listen to this! Summary In this episode, Pancham interviews Christian and Rod who share how you can leverage Gold Collar Investor Banking. This show starts off with Christian and Rod making an interesting comparison between life insurance policies and…Read More
Episode 4 – What Is Your Biggest Expense? This Episode Will CHANGE Your Answer Summary How to Pay Less Taxes In this episode, Pancham interviews Brandon Hall, CEO & Founder, The Real Estate CPA. Brendon shares some effective and little-known ways to control your BIGGEST expense, taxes. This show kicks off with Brendon sharing how…Read More
- TGCI 44: What SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) wants you to know as a passive investor?
- TGCI 43: From W2 to living off just passive investments. Yes, Financial Independence!
- TGCI 42: First generation Indian Immigrant TO $2.5B Assets under management in 6 years!
- TGCI 41: Ask Pancham #4. State of Multifamily and our Strategy
- TGCI 40: Investing in ATM Machines. Really? What does that mean?